Cincinnati Sump Pumps & Battery Backup
Sump Pump Repair & Installation
Sump pumps stand constant guard against water sneaking into your basement or lower level and ruining everything. It’s important not only to have a sump pump but to check it occasionally to make sure it’s still working properly. Our sump pump experts can handle allof the following sump pump repair and replacement needs:
- Sump Pump Installation
- Sump Pump Repair
- Sump Pump Maintenance
- Sump Pit Installation
- Sump Pump Battery Backup System
It is important that your sump pump is properly sized and installed correctly so that it can handle any kind of moisture that comes its way. We make sure that we use a sump pump that can withstand the demands of pumping water 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Sump Pump Battery Backup Installation
If you have a sump pump that has always worked, you probably don’t appreciate it as much as you should. In the northern Kentucky and Cincinnati areas, heavy thunderstorms are not only common but expected. During thunderstorms, high winds and lightning have a tendency to knock out power. Unfortunately, sump pumps don’t work without electricity. Ironically, the time you need your sump pump the most, may be the very time it doesn’t work. That’s why you need a Sump Pump Battery Backup system. A backup sump pump is designed to start working when your main sump pump stops. Or it can work in tandem with your main pump when the volume is extremely heavy. The battery backup even has an alarm that goes off if there are any problems with the battery, connections, or a clogged pump. After all, a backup sump pump system with a dead battery, loose cables, or a clogged pump is like having no backup at all. The backup sump pump protects against loss of power, primary pump failure, excessive water inflow and float switch failures.
All backup sump pumps offer:
- Automatic operation and charging
- Monitoring of battery and pump conditions
- Monitoring of the battery fluid level
- Dual float switches
- Easy installation
- Reliability backed by a 3-year warranty
Backup sump pumps sound an alarm when:
- Power is out, or the circuit breaker has blown
- Battery fluid is low and water needs to be added
- Battery is dead, defective, or battery terminals need to be cleaned
- Pump was activated
Sump Pump Cycle Check
Make sure your sump pump is working with this easy test:
- Lift the lid off the sump pit and slowly pour in water.
- The float should rise triggering the motor.
- The pump should run long enough to lower the water level and click off.
- If you add water and nothing happens, your pump may need service.
Call us today, and save $25 off sump pump repair and $50 off sump pump installation!
Yes, We Accept Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
One Year Warranty on all Plumbing Repairs
Get up to one year NO INTEREST FINANCING!