Cincinnati Gas or Electric Water Heaters
Types of Water Heaters
- Natural Gas Water Heater Install
- Propane Gas Water Heaters Install
- Electric Water Heaters Install
- Rheem Solar Water Heater Install
Brands of Water Heaters
- A.O. Smith Water Heater Install
- Bradford White Water Heater Install
- Commercial Water Heaters
- Polaris Water Heater Install
- Reliance Water Heater Install
- Rheem Water Heater Install
- State Water Heater Install
Water Heater Accessories
- Temperature & Pressure Relief Valves for Water Heaters
Advantages of Traditional Water Heaters
If you are trying to decide between installing a tankless or traditional tank style water heater in your Cincinnati home, here are a few tips. Traditional water heaters heat water and hold it for later use. Tankless water heaters heat the water you need, when you need it. Here are some pros and cons of both types of water heaters. We can help you make an informed decision about what is best for you.
Conventional Water Heater
- Less expensive – lower initial purchase price
- When located next to faucets, hot water is nearly immediately available.
- If there is an electrical power outage, you will still have hot water with a gas heated tank type water heater.
- Less efficient than tankless – higher energy expenses in the long run.
- Can exhaust hot water supply and needs time to recover.
- Uses water that sits in tank where rust and corrosion live.
- Takes up more floor space where installed.
- Tank can leak.
Decide what you will need for your home and decide which type will work best for you, your family and your lifestyle. A tankless water heater has many advantages over a conventional tank type heater but sometimes the conventional heater will be the best choice.
If you’re thinking of replacing your water heater soon, call one of our professional plumbers to help with the details and give you a no-obligation estimate for replacement. We’ll even you’re your old water heater away. Save $100 off any gas water heater installation with the coupon on this page.
Yes, We Accept Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
One Year Warranty on all Plumbing Repairs
Get up to one year NO INTEREST FINANCING!